Yoga for Mental Health
Saturday, September 28 | 10AM – 11:30 AM
1401 Main Street, Little Rock, AR 72202
Join us in a wonderful free yoga class aimed at helping you work through depression, anxiety and addiction. This class will be lead by Stacey Reynolds – medical yoga therapist and the owner of Blue Yoga Nyla.
- Learn how to yoga can help you heal depression, anxiety and addiction
- Practice a gentle flow to open your heart, calm your mind and come to your restorative center
- Lean how to breathe into tensions in your body and move suppressed emotions out
- Learn and practice specific postures that can help you move through difficult emotions
- Take home free resources that will help you adopt this practice in the comfort of your home
Stacey is the president and operator of Blue Yoga Nyla Inc. and BYN Registered Yoga School. She is an ERYT500, C-IAYT, RPYT, and RCYT. Her own journey to yoga originated from a place of healing. There was something about the practice that was vital to her breaking free from health issues and a lifelong history of anxiety and depression.