Mindset for Mental Health & Vision Boarding Party
Saturday, January 4 | 2 PM – 3:30 PM
Pleasant Valley Counry Club | 1 Pleasant Valley Dr, Little Rock, AR 72212
This month, we are excited to bring you a free workshop on mindset for mental health. During this event, Dr. Lawlis, a psychiatrist and Chief Clinical Officer at Alleviant Health Centers, will teach you about:
- The importance of mindset for mental health
- How we acquire our mindset
- How our mindset influences our emotional life
- How our mindset influences our physical health
- How to identify if your mindset is serving you or harming you
- Easy steps and practical tools to changing your mindset
We will also have a VISION-BOARDING PARTY to implement the new knowledge and take home a tangible vision for what you want your life to look like and to feel like. Just in time for the start of 2020!
You will also take home free resources on mindset for mental health that can help you change your mind and change your life without leaving your home.