Anxiety is a persistent feeling of apprehension and fear, characterized by physical symptoms such as palpitations, sweating, and feelings of stress. Anxiety disorders are a group of mental illnesses that include the following:
Panic disorder: characterized by brief episodes of debilitating physical symptoms and severe anxiety
Social anxiety disorder: you find everyday social situations overwhelming
Generalized anxiety disorder: a persistent feeling of worry, doom, and fear
Obsessive compulsive disorder: Recurrent or persistent thoughts, urges, or impulses that are unwanted, produce anxiety, and interfere with basic functioning
Anxiety, especially repeatedly experienced anxiety, can cause physical symptoms such as headaches, dizziness, rapid heartbeat, and sweating. Persistent anxiety can also increase the risk of developing other mental health concerns. That is why an anxiety treatment program is so vital.
Alleviant Health Centers offers an anxiety treatment program in Little Rock, Arkansas, that is specifically designed to help individuals reduce symptoms of anxiety and create a healthier, more fulfilling life. Our experienced staff will work closely with you to develop an individualized plan tailored to your specific needs and goals. We can help you attain the life you deserve.
How We Help
At Alleviant Health Centers, our mission is to find the root of your anxiety and create a path of healing tailored to your unique situation. This path may consist of a variety of tools, such as:
- Lifestyle coaching
- Ketamine therapy
- Mindfulness training
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation
We do everything possible to help you reach health and balance. In our therapy, we combine holistic and integrative medicine, which allows us to provide you with a unique treatment plan based upon your genetics, nutritional status, and biochemical assay. This approach addresses the fundamental source of your anxiety and restores your natural state of balance and peace.
Benefits of an Anxiety Treatment Program in Little Rock
An anxiety treatment program in Little Rock can help individuals manage their symptoms and lead a more balanced and healthy life. Anxiety treatment programs offer a variety of tools and strategies to help individuals cope with daily stressors, manage their symptoms, and gain insight into the causes of their anxiety.
The following are some of the benefits of an anxiety treatment center:
- Treatment goals are tailored to meet individual needs and may include reducing feelings of fear and worry, identifying triggers and learning healthy ways to cope with them, improving communication skills, working on self-esteem, and developing relaxation skills such as mindfulness and deep breathing techniques.
- Individuals can learn how to better recognize their own thoughts and feelings, recognize patterns in their behaviors that may be contributing to their anxiety, gain insight into why they
- may experience anxiety and develop strategies for dealing with it.
- Anxiety treatment programs also provide support for individuals in a safe, non-judgmental environment, allowing them to take the time they need to explore their feelings and learn more effective coping strategies.
- A counselor or therapist can help individuals understand the underlying causes of their anxiety, as well as provide support and guidance as they work through the process of effectively managing their symptoms
- An anxiety treatment program can also help individuals gain a better understanding of how to maintain healthy relationships, regulate emotions, manage stress levels, and avoid unhealthy behaviors. By learning these skills in a comfortable setting, individuals can benefit from increased self-awareness, improved communication skills, and better overall emotional health.
Overall, an anxiety treatment program in Little Rock can provide individuals with the necessary tools and support to help them manage their symptoms and gain insight into the causes of their anxiety. With the right guidance, individuals can learn healthy ways to cope with their symptoms and live a more balanced life.
Start Your Anxiety Treatment Program in Little Rock at Alleviant
Our anxiety therapy program can help you gain an understanding of the triggers for your anxiety, and to provide you with practical strategies for managing it. Our qualified mental health professionals can help you explore underlying factors contributing to your anxiety, develop skills for managing it, improve communication in relationships and build self-confidence. Contact Alleviant Health Centers at 501.904.4762 today to learn about our anxiety treatment center in Little Rock. AK.
“I am so thankful that I received the Ketamine infusions. It has completely changed my life. I was suffering from severe anxiety and depression, and now my anxiety is just gone. Such an amazing and compassionate staff that took excellent care of me each time. “
– Kinley B. Patient of Alleviant Health Centers & Anxiety Sufferer
Ketamine Infusion Therapy
Ketamine IV infusions work much faster than standard antidepressant treatments by stimulating the brain’s natural mechanisms to rebuild and remodel neurons. Many patients report that, through treatment, their symptoms of anxiety diminish significantly or completely. Additionally, due to ketamine’s ability to increase synaptogenesis and neuroplasticity, it is possible to address and heal the root cause of anxiety with talk therapy.
Comprehensive Psychiatric Care
Comprehensive psychiatric care includes psychiatric evaluations, individual and group counseling, medication management, lifestyle coaching and talk therapy. We recognize that each patient requires individualized attention and we’re committed to helping you maintain the right treatment regimen for your particular diagnosis. Our team of supportive psychiatric professionals and counselors enjoy walking alongside our patients during their healing journey.
The symptoms accompanying anxiety may include the following:
We're here to help you
Reach out to us by calling 866-951-HEAL or via this form. One of our intake coordinators will contact you within 24 – 48 hours.